UNILAG has announced the extension of the School of Postgraduate Studies application form. This is to encourages and make others that are yet to buy the form do so. Admission into Full-Time, Part-Time and Sandwich Postgraduate programmes of the University leading to the award of Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters Degrees by Coursework, Professional Master Degrees, Master of Philosophy Degrees and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees in the 2012/2013 Session commences from Monday, June 11 to Friday, July 20, 2012.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM:1. Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies website: www.unilagspgs.edu.ng, click on the 2012/2013 application.
2. Click the pre-application form link; provide the required information and submit to obtain a Payment Voucher. You are expected to print out the payment voucher.
3. Make Payment to any branch of WEMA Bank Plc, ECOBANK Plc, ACCESS BANK Plc, United Bank fOR Africa Plc, ZENITH BANK Plc, GUARANTY TRUST BANK Plc and FIRST BANK Plc. (Details of the designated Bank branches are listed on-line at the SPGS website.
Applicants are expected to provide printed payment voucher for bank payments. Payment for Application Form is N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira.4. After payment, return to School of Postgraduate Studies website: www.unilagspgs.edu.ng, click the 2012/2013 Application link, then Application Form link, login with Payment Reference Number as username and provide surname in lowercase as password.
5. Click the Edit Application form link to fill the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15 kb in size and must be in white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
6. Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click decline button. After submission, applicants will be required to print the completed Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip. This will be required for submission before entrance examination.
7. Candidates are required to LAMINATE their Acknowledgment Slip after printing.
- Kindly note that if payment is not made five (5) days after obtaining payment voucher, the pre-application would be deleted. Applicants will then be expected to refill the pre-application form to obtain a new payment voucher.
- All academic Transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
- All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates must contact the Department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
- Completed application forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, July 20, 2012.
- Hard copies of the Application Forms with Credentials are to be submitted in the respective Departments.
For further information, please contact: Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Akoka. Tel. No: 8902566 or 01-7403307. E-Mail: email@example.com or visit SPGS website: www.unilagspgs.edu.ng