Pages - Menu

Monday, June 18, 2012

IGBILEDION STUDENT BEHEADED IN CULTISTS RAGE

What a wicked and crazy world we live in!

I can't just figure the reason why these cultists and militants guys did to this person. This is not good and should be stop. I read and heard in the news some hours ago evn in newspaper that the cultist guys and militants had gained access into the Igbiledion University in Benin city. This is not soemthing to boast of.

You never believed the news and what the stuff I will paste on here. I mean the picyute of a guy that was beheaded right in the school premises. Please View Discretion is Advised!!!

I NOTED THAT THE CULTISTS HAS LAID SIEGE. PLEASE KNOW WHERE TO GO IF YOU ARE LIVING IN AND AROUND THE IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY.

 -247NAIJAGOSSIP

Please Remember To Share And Spread With Friends On Facebook , Twitter And Other Social Networks. Only A Click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment