Pages - Menu

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Jamb 2013: How Much Is Jamb Form Sold?

Prof. Ojerinde - Jamb Registrar
One evening when I decided to check on a friend at a cafe nearby, I was approached by a young man asking me about the price that 2013 Jamb Utme Form. I myself can't give him a definite answer, so I helped him in checking out the price. I know that some of the interested candidates will like to know about the 2013 JAMB form price. Yes...I know.

Later on I went ahead to confirm the price. By now, you should know but if you don't know, well, not bad yet. The Cost Of 2013 JAMB utme form goes for

A SUM OF N4,000. 00 ( Four Thousand Naira Excluding Bank Charges)

The registration at the designated centres goes for nothing less than N700 .00 ( Seven Hundred Naira)


So, what are you waiting for? Go get your 2013/2014 Jamb Utme form now before it is too late. Buy it now.
Read About 2013/2014  Jamb Brochure Here.

 JAMB EXAM DATE NOW OUT...READ MORE ABOUT 2013 JAMB DATE  
And Also Remember To Share And Spread With Friends On Facebook , Twitter And Other Social Networks. Please Just Tell Them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment