Pages - Menu

Sunday, April 01, 2012

2012 Jamb Utme Witheld Results May Be Gone Forever

Do you see statements like the ones below displayed when you are trying to check your 2012 jamb utme result?

  • You CANNOT See Your Result because "you were Absent From Examination"
  •  You CANNOT See Your Result because "you were involved in Spying/Copying From Prepared Answers"
  • You CANNOT See Your Result because "you used an unapproved mobile device in the hall"
  • You CANNOT See Your Result because "you were involved in Lateness To Examination Hall Without Valid Reasons"
 We are not saying that you will never make it again or crucifying you but we are saying your result may not be released for ever. But wait..do I type forever? Sorry....I mean for the time being. So, my advice for you is that you should prepare and fasten your academic seatbelt for another time. I pray God will help you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine is sayin: "u cannot c ur result bcuz u wr unruly/arrogant to an examiner" natn lyk dz ever happened, itz a similar problem wit doz who sat arround me. Y must jamb lie? Im in tiers nd pray God wud judge jamb tìll thier 3rd generation. 4 Gods sake diz is my future. 08033633863 cal me if h gat remedy

Best Laptops For Student Guide said...

Thanks for the comment but I am really sorry to hear about that. Hmm...well, i will try to see if there is any thing I can do to it. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Have u found a remedy yet? My life iz in despair ryt nw. I cnt stay 1 gud hour witout de thought of jamb nd what they did to me.

Anonymous said...

Have u found a remedy yet? My life iz in despair ryt nw. I cnt stay 1 gud hour witout de thought of jamb nd what they did to me.

Post a Comment