Pages - Menu

Saturday, December 24, 2011

IS FUOYE NOW ADMITTING FOR 2011/2012 SESSION?

This is to inform the general public on what we have been getting as updates from the Federal University Of Oye Ekiti also known as FUOYE. You are welcome to another interesting and educating blog for today. I would like to first of all, say "THANK YOU" and "SEASON GREETINGS" to all my ardent followers and readers out there . You are the reason we are writing and  blogging. We have been receiving a lot of rumours and fake news about fuoye and its admission list and status. But I recieved one though not fake news but a comment that makes me want to publish something for you to read.


Please note that we have not receive any solid information on the admission list because they(fuoye management) has a lot of questions to answer concerning their post ume that was conducted.

Here is a comment I received recently....


Anonymous said...

    pls is it true dat d adm list 4 fuoye is out on jamb website
    December 24, 2011 3:28 AM
Dr Babatunde Omot Yusuf said...

    Thanks for the comment but on jamb website, I can't find anything like such. Even when I check some admission status, reply was "SORRY, NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET". Permit me to use your comment as the updates on fuoye to others. Thanks
    December 24, 2011 10:23 AM

So, let's be careful and watch our back . Also pray that God should intervene on this matter. Praise God Somebody.

http://www.realnetinfos.com/ Is Also A Nigeria University Admission Update Blog. You can check it out. Thanks  a lot

0 comments:

Post a Comment