To view the Foreign Student Provisional Admission List, click here
Updated 2011/2012 Provisional Admissions and RegistrationRemedial,
UTME and Direct Entry candidates should check their admission status
and complete the steps outlined in 2 – 8 below, if offered provisional
UTME and Direct Entry candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in the Post-UTME screening and 200 marks in UTME for UTME candidates.
- Check your Admission Status by clicking here.
- If offered a provisional admission:
a. Obtain a scratch card of the O-Level examination body (or bodies) of your result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. WAEC, SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, CAMBRIDGE as used for the admission process if applicable. Activate your scratch card by using it at least once but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being indicated.
b. Use a marker to write clearly and boldly the Card Serial number and PIN of the activated scratch card, Exam. No., Exam Month/Year and Type of Exam on a CLEAR photocopy of the appropriate result(s)/certificate(s). The scratch card should not have been used more than twice. Click here for a sample.
c. Scan and upload the O-Level result(s)/certificate(s) to the University website.
d. Direct Entry candidates should in addition to a – c above, scan and upload the result/certificate being used to seek direct entry admission e.g. NCE, IJMB, NABTEB, ND, HND, CAMBRIDGE ‘A’ LEVEL, University Degree, etc.
e. Scan and upload your State of Origin Certificate.
Upload in this order: First O' Level Result
Second O' Level Result for those with two (2) sittings
Direct Entry (D/E) Result for Direct Entry Candidates only
State of Origin Certificate
f. You can only upload a maximum of two (2) O-Level result(s)/certificate(s), one (1) result/certificate for Direct Entry and one (1) State of Origin certificate.
g. Note that the maximum size for each upload is 100 kilobytes. Also, apart from clicking Submit to temporarily save each of upload, you must click on END to signify satisfaction with the upload process and permanently save the uploads.
h. Processes a - e are for the verification of your result(s)/certificate(s) and confirmation of State of Origin.
Upload the required documents not later than 12 midnight of Friday, 28th October, 2011 otherwise it will be taken that you are not accepting the Provisional Admission.
Click here to confirm whether you have been cleared.
- If cleared, print the generated provisional clearance form.
- Go to any of the designated banks as listed on the e-Tranzact platform (see link for list of banks) and load an e-Tranzact generated card with the Acceptance fee of N5,000=00 and necessary bank charges and obtain a confirmation order number and receipt number from the bank.
- Accept the Cleared Provisional Admission by clicking on the link to make payment. This will enable you pay your Acceptance fee.
- Use the confirmation order number and receipt number to pay the Acceptance fee of N5,000=00 online.
- Submit the form, and print the acceptance form. Please be informed that cleared candidates must accept by paying within 72 hours from the date on the Clearance slip, otherwise the provisional admission will be forfeited .