Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

LASPOTECH Releases Her 2011/2012 Admission List

This is to inform the general public that The Lagos state Polytechnic has published the first batch of admitted candidates for her 2011/2012 academic year.
This list which contains names of candidates for various department has been made available for the public to view and confirm their names in the polytechnic main campus,Laspotech. 


The Laspotech second list for this year will soon be released also.
We urge applicants of the school to quickly visit the Laspotech main campus to check their admission status.

Please if you do not see your name in the First batch, then don't fret, your name might appear in the second admission list.

Congratulation to all successfully admitted students.

3 comments:

Success Boy said...

please send me some reasonable advise on how to gain admission into school with G.C.E 6 credits but English language D7
Call:08099800902,08070968785
or
E-mail:t.boy25@yahoo.com
G-mail:t.boy.ridwan@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Pls.d third batch is out and ave not seen my name.is it because I dint submit my credentials??am ye to collect my ND result dats y I haven't submitted.d result won't b available till january...I want to knw if there's goin to b a suplementary list...it is very urgent cos am alreaddy losin hope...is there any way u can help me?my name is omowunmi.my yahoo ID is omowane87@yahoo.com

Best Laptops For Student Guide said...

Thanks for the comment, Princess Wunmi. QUESTION ANSWERED.

Post a Comment