Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pharmacy And Medicine - Which Course Should I Study?

This is a story of someone who is thinking of becoming a Medical Doctor but the course of pharmacy is awaiting him. Here is the edited story.


Do you know that Nigerian students have problem when they are thinking of going for a specific course? As in go for what they want to become in life. Apart from the ones that know the exact place that they are going to. I will be talking about this in the Nigerian Education Sphere. Students that desired to become Scientists , Dentists, Mechanized Farmers, etc are very rare.  But courses like medicine and surgery, Biz. Admin. and so on are too much. It remember on the But come to it, who is going to be a farmer when everybody becomes thinks of becoming doctors, laywers, accountants and other.

Do you know that not everybody that go to school will make it in life? Do you that not every head that is in    school will become what he or she has desired to be? That's life for you. This is a kind of career talk anyway.

Now to the main heading, pharmacy and medicine. I had similar thinking too. But I asked my oracle also know as google and I was refered to a site that told  me what I need to know. Now I have in at the back of my mind to go for pharmacy. After both courses will be needing caring and passionate people. Not only the money aspect. I will advise you that if you are a prayerful and faithful christian like me, then pray to God and ask him for his guidiance, then he will show you the way to go.

Here is someone's case when he was thinking of which to choose in between the Pharmacy And Medicine.He asked saying...

"Hey guys, can anyone help me with this oh so difficult choice? I used to want to study medicine, but now i'm kinda leaning towards pharmacy. I'm interested in pharmacology but I don't know if i'd be bored working as a pharmacist.

 If you are thinking about money, then go for doctor. But if you really want to work and care on a faster pace, then go for pharmacy or pharmacology. Also think of "Why should I go for Pharmacy or Medicine?". I'm signing out now.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

you could study either way depending on your interest.. if your interested in human anatomy you'd definitely go for medicine.. i think...


Pharmacy Technician Salary in Kentucky

Best Laptops For Student Guide said...

Thanks for the comment, jane. It is really helpful.

Post a Comment