The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB, has commences The 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(utme) e-registration for prospective students into the next academic session across all tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
The 2012/2013 Jamb Utme registration scratch cards can be obtained at the following approved points nationwide
at the cost of the registration scratch card is N4,600.00 (Four Thousand Six Hundred Naira Only).
Looking at 2011 JAMB registration procedure, freebrowsinglink conclude that Jamb maintained the pattern used in the 2011 registration , with the introduction of the biometric registration which involves finger print scanning of the candidate for the examination.
New candidates for 2012/2013 Jamb Registration are expected to have a finger print scan (your left and right thumbs) before they can complete their registration or open an account.
Important Notice: Candidates MUST Ensure that the Computer OR Business Centre they Intend to REGISTER FOR JAMB 2011 Has a FINGER PRINT SCANNER TO THUMBPRINT YOUR LEFT AND RIGHT THUMBS. Before registrating, make sure you ask for it, if they don't have it, then we advice you to move on.
* Candidates are expected to keep your Card and Receipt properly and always Logout before quitting the system.
Ensure that you have an electronic copy of your Most Recent Passport Photograph
(it should not be older than 3 months) before you start your registration.
* Candidates are advised to test the validity of their passport photographs before proceeding to fill the form. Resize and Convert your Picture into JPEG FORMAT and the required size of 15 Kilo Bytes.
If you are doing your registration from a Computer or Business Center computer, all the above procedures, including the Finger Print Registration should be easy to complete.
Very Important Notice For Registrating Your 2012 Jamb With a Valid Email Address:
Candidates are adviced to supply a valid email addresses during registration to receive their registration details via email upon Submission of forms.
* This Registration Details should be printed and attached to the earlier printed slip.
* All candidates are to come with their most recent passport photographs to the Examination Halls on the day of Jamb 2012/2013 Examination.
All Candidates MUST Have a Valid Email Address before processing their JAMB REGISTRATION for 2012/2013 Session.
If you don't have a working email address, you can get one for yourself, and it is easy and free to open, if you don't know how to operate a computer, ask a friend to get one for you.
* Advice: Candidates who wrote the 2011/2012 UTME but did not get admission can make this year's registration by sullying the details of their last year's application like passports, finger prints, addresses, etc. For more Instruction on this, it is in the 2012 registration portal.
Please Make sure you start processing Your Jamb Registration NOW, to avoid Jamb Late entries. And you can subscribe to this Blog here, as we are not going to Miss any Information Concerning jAMB Registrations to Universities Registrations. You can help us Spread the word by sharing this with Friends on Facebook and TWITTER
This Will Come Handy, make Sure you Read through them.
Read Biometric Requirements
Jamb Approved Selling Points
Check available courses in selected schools
Check course statistics for various schools
Application Statistics for selected schools
List Of Approved Banks And Locations To Get Form Of Jamb 2012
EKITI STATE GOVERNMENT
FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK
FIRST INLAND BANK
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
JAMB HQ ABUJA
JAMB PORT HARCOURT
WEMA BANK PLC
Zenith Bank Plc