Pages - Menu

Thursday, November 10, 2011

How To Trace And Locate NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses in Nigeria

By Jide Ogunsanya
 
 
You have received your NYSC call up letter and wondering how to locate NYSC camp in the State you are posted to? Well, relax as I have decided to share with you the list of NYSC orientation camps addresses in all the States in NIgeria.

Below is the list:


STATE
ORIENTATION CAMP ADDRESS
ABIA NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP,UMUNA,BENDE LGA, ABIA STATE  
ADAMAWA     NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, OLD GONGOLA,BREWERY DAMARE VILLAGE ALONG LAPONDO ROAD,GIREI LGA.  
AKWA-IBOM   NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP,NSIT ATAI LGA.   
ANAMBRA     NYSC PERM. CAMP, PROGRESSIVE SNR SEC SCHOOL, UMUNYA, OYI LGA,   ANAMBRA STATE  
BAUCHI      NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, KM 60 WAILO EXPRESS ROAD, GANJUWA LGA BAUCHI STATE.
BENUE       NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, WANUME,TARKA LGA, KM 35 MAKURDI BOKO ROAD. BENUE STATE.  
BORNO       NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, BIU ROAD, MAIDUGURI BORNO STATE  
BAYELSA     KAIAMA GRAMMAR SCHOOL KAIAMA KOLOKUMA/OPOKUMA LGA, BAYELSA STATE  
CROSS-RIVER  NYSC TEMPORARY ORIENTATION CAMP, ST BRENDANS SECONDARY SCHOOL IYAMOYONG, OBUBRA LGA..
DELTA       NYSC PERM. ORIENTATION CAMP FORMER MARTINS TTC, ISSELE-UKU ANIOCHA NORTH LGA, DELTA STATE   
EBONYI      NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP FORMER MAC GREGOR COLLEGE AFIKPO, EBONYI STATE .
EDO         NYSC PERM. ORIENT. CAMP, OKADA GRAMMER SCHOOL, OKADA  EDO STATE.    
EKITI       NYSC PERM ORIENTATION CAMP ISE/EMURE GRAMMAR SCHOOL. ISE-ORUN LGA, EKITI STATE  
ENUGU       NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, AWGU, AWGU LGA    ENUGU STATE  
F C T        NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, KUBWA  F.C.T      ABUJA       
GOMBE       NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP, GOVT SEC. SCH, KM 27 GOMBE-BAJOGA ROAD  GOMBE STATE     
IMO         NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION  CAMP, UMUDI, NKWERE   L.G.A,  IMO STATE  
JIGAWA      GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOL   GUMEL, GUMEL L.G.A, JIGAWA STATE
KEBBI       HALIRU  ABDUL ARABIC SEC. SCHOOL, JEGA LGA.    KEBBI STATE  
KADUNA      NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, KM 16 KADUNA-ABUJA ROAD,  CHIKUN LGA , KADUNA STATE 
KOGI        NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, ASAYA KABBA, KABBA  BUNU LGA, KOGI STATE    
KANO        NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP,KUSALA DAM, KARAYE, KARAYE LGA, KANO STATE.    
KATSINA     MULTI-PURPOSE YOUTH CENTRE / NYSC PERM. ORIENTATION CAMP, KM 4, MANI ROAD,  KATSINA STATE  
KWARA       NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, YIKPATA, EDU  LGA, KWARA STATE  
LAGOS       NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP  IPAJA, AGEGE, LAGOS STATE   
NIGER       NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, GOVT. SEC. SCHOOL PAIKO  MINNA-ABUJA ROAD, NIGER STATE    
NASSARAWA   NYSC PERMANENT. ORIENTATION CAMP, MAGAJI DAN YANUSA, KEFFI,   NASSARAWA STATE.   
ONDO        NYSC PERMANENT CAMP, ONDO STATE COLLEGE OF BASIC SCIENCE,  IKARE-AKOKO, ONDO STATE   
OGUN        NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP,
IKENNE ROAD,SAGAMU,OGUN STATE
,      
OSUN        NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, HOSPITAL ROAD, EDE  OSUN STATE   
OYO         NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION  CAMP, ISEYIN,  ISEYIN LGA, OYO STATE    
PLATEAU     ZANG SEC. COMMERCIAL SCHOOL BUKURU  PLATEAU STATE   
RIVERS    COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOL, NONWA-GBAM TAI LGA, RIVERS STATE   
SOKOTO     GOVT. TECHNICAL COLLEGE FARU-FARU SOKOTO (USED BY SOKOTO POLY.)  SOKOTO STATE
TARABA      TARABA STATE GOVERNMENT COLL JALINGO, JALINGO L.G.A., TARABA STATE     
YOBE        NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP FIKA, FIKA LGA, YOBE STATE  
ZAMFARA     GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOL, TSAFE, GUSAU-ZARIA ROAD, TSAFE LGA, ZAMFARA    



So, How Do I Trace the Camp?

Well, tracing the camp will be easy for you by the time you reach the State you are posted to especially if you embark on the journey via public transport. Once you reach the major motor park in  the city/town where your orientation camp is located, you should feel free to ask the drivers in the park and you will be rightly guided on how you will get to your camp. This might be by another town taxi or by an "Okada" (motorcycle).

Besides, you will even see other fresh "otondos", at the park trying to find their way to the camp. Feel free to relate with them so you can easily find your way to the camp.

Don't be surprised if some Okada guys outsmart you. I could remember an Okada guy who scammed me when I asked him to take me to the park where I will get a bus to the camp in Anambra State, after arriving at the Upper Iweka Motor park in Onitsha. Imagine, the guy collected N200 from me for a drop that costs N40 normally. When the guy dropped me, I didn't know he cheated me, not until I settled down in Obosi and discovered that I was scammed. "No laugh me ooo...abi stranger get choice?"...lol

I arrived safely at the camp, posted to a place I love and at the end of the service year, I was decorated with Anambra State Award. Few months after my service year, God blessed me with the job of my dream. Wondering where am working? Well, I am currently with one of the top 3 Telekom companies in Nigeria. I am not only lucky, I know am blessed. I keep thanking God for everything.

Below is my picture when receiving the Anambra State Award in 2009 ( Batch C).


Well, I wish you success in the service year and pray God bless you too with the job of your dream as early as possible.

Nevertheless, start thinking of how you will survive without a job. The earlier, the better.  Skill Up, so you can be making money from your skills  while you are hunting for that job and even if you get the job, your skills can still be fecthing you some extra money.

I hope this info helps...


If you have anything to say or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below.

In my future posts, I will be sharing with you more of my NYSC experience, including how I manged to win a State award, how i was making money during my service year etc.


Source: http://www.nysc.gov.ng/camps.php

0 comments:

Post a Comment