Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

JAMB 2011: Only 60,000 Candidates Out Of 498,000 So Say JAMB

I will be putting out comments of people on the above haedline after I have say my opinion about 2011 JAMB ADMISSION. They are really touching. I would like to say it frankly. It is a poor and not encouraging result atall. Can you imagine that it is only about 12% of candidate that registered for JAMB 2011 that passed and get admitted into their  various university. This is really horrible. What will be the fate of the others? Whta will be their mission?
 To stay at home the more? or to become prostitutes and arm robbers or what? This is a serious case. Please let voice out. Here are other people's comment on this headline.


60,000 out of 498000 candidates translates into 12.04% only that are granted admission. On the other hand, the rest 87.96% candidates who are unlucky to be admitted would be left out in the cold. This seems not only encouraging but counter-productive.     By jimco1

What will be fate of those 438.000 candidates who did not make it?. Does it mean they are not good enough for university or should re-write jamb or drop out of school? Asking Dibu Ojerinde.  By Anthony Martin Okafor

WHAT ABOUT YOU, FELLOW NIGERIANS AND STUDENTS? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get Free Updates Via Email & Activate It Your Email Now!!!