Pages - Menu

Friday, September 30, 2011

Unilorin Excluded Herself From The On-going Strike By ASSU

Why on earth will Unilorin exclude herself from the on-going strike by ASSU ? This really implies that the ASSU Itself has no total unity atall. Some agrees, some don't. Well, that is a great move as one of my friend told me. I told him it is total rubbish. But let's take a clean look on this education sytem of our beloved country, Nigeria. I would say this TODAY- STRIKE; TOMORROW- STRIKE is really have a negative effct on the students because they are paying the strike with their years in school. What a pity! One of the politician (name witheld) said

SINCE THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS ARE NOT STUDYING HERE IN NIGERIA, THEY CANNOT FIND A LASTING SOLUTION TO THE SUITUATION ON GROUND.

This needs urgent address. Please FG do something fast about this strke-thing. PPPPllllleeeeaase President Goodluck. We know you can do it. Please!!!!

And to my readers...Thanks for the reading, please don't forget to post your comments on here. Thanks for your participation. I love you all. Good People; Great Nigeria. Happy Independence In Advance!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment