Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

2012 Jamb UTME: Facts And Rumours About Your Jamb Score

Someone told me that he wish he could just change his jamb score to 295 and go to university. HMM... really? I asked. He replied me with a resounding "YES". In response to what he said, I told him not to think about that again and forget that stupid idea. He will surely fall into scams and other disappointments that will make his problem worse.Changing your jamb score is not what we are going to discuss here and also it does not exist.

This is just to grab your attention an make you listen to the latest rumours. I said rumours, so it may be true or false. When a friend of mine was discussing facts and false information about jamb with me, my jaw dropped.
Here is the whole conversation. Just like an interview. Lol

  • Editor's Friend: Do you know about 300,000 candidates that sat for the 2012 jamb utme scored 1 - 169 (score bracket)? Believe it or not? 

        1.Editors' Reply: That maybe real and true.




  • Do you know that your real score is with addition of 100 marks? 
      2.  Editors' Reply: Bros, that one na lie. It can't be. So, if you score 200, your real initial score was 300?      It can't be, my friend.


This year....May God help us this year....I quickly reply by saying Amen oooooo.

What do you think about those facts or rumours? Please share and comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment