Pages - Menu

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

SHOCKING NEWS: JAMB UTME RESULT NEW CASE



I received one of the shocking message since I begin this educational blog genuinely. I felt the way the commentator express himself. I couldn't help myself but just not cry. The person comment and express how Jamb has stop him from going forward concerning his career. Here is the comment. You can read for yourself.
   
Mine is sayin: "u cannot c ur result bcuz u wr unruly/arrogant to an examiner" natn lyk dz ever happened, itz a similar problem wit doz who sat arround me. Y must jamb lie? Im in tiers nd pray God wud judge jamb tìll thier 3rd generation. 4 Gods sake diz is my future. 08033633863 cal me if h gat remedy on
                                                                                                                                      -Anonymous

I don't know if the person is kind of doing "strong head" for the examiner. But the person also said that JAMB is a lair. And he/she is not the only person that has such case. So, maybe he/she didn't do anything. Well, only God knows everything about what happened during the examination. So, I can't judge or lash...because "thou shall not judge".

To commentator...I can't offer any help as for now but I will try hover around to see if there is any.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha my broda relax. U're just seeing d water top. Did u call jamb liers? No no no leme put it well, they r gud business men dat can do anytin 2 retain thier customer. Mayb u wr nyc 2 d examiner nd he rilli wants 2 c u nxt year. Nd 2 jamb... If xum1 actualy wax arogant nd u guys had 2 penalyze evry1, then u r an organization dat iz nt organized. STOP FRUSTRATING STUDENTS!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha, well u know i was kind of shy reading this post, urhm im actually the person that post that comment and guess what, i still managed to sumhow wrangle my way into school the next year. im now a 300level student of unizik in the department of building... :D... but honestly, it wasnt funny back then

Post a Comment