Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

How To Transfer Pictures From Your Mobile Phone to PC and Laptops


I remembered the day I was battling with my phone because I want to transfer some beautiful pictures from my phone to the PC that I was using. It was just a hell-filled day. Only God knows may that was how I will have continue to battle with it till infinity.


Well, someone came to my rescue and told me. He even went to an extra  mile of showing me what to do and how to do it. It was really suprising for me and I have decided to share it today with my audience. Well, it is not a rocket science but promise to explain it ata very understanding manner. Let's go there.

If you're using Windows XP and you have a USB cable, then you should have to problem transferring the pictures. Just switch on the phone, connect it to the computer (via USB) and wait for all the "hardware detection" prompts to be completed.

Then go to My Computer and you should notice an extra drive E or F. If you browse the folders in that extra drive you will find your pictures somewhere there. It is that easy. But if you don't see any thing similar to what I have just said, then follow step two.

Go to your LG's menu, and select "Connectivity" (I'm assuming here that LG uses a uniform menu across several phones).

Select "USB Connection"

Select "Mass Storage"

Now simply connect your LG to your PC via a USB cable, and both your phone memory and memory card will be recognized by your PC as removable drives. Browse through to copy, cut and paste your files.

Viola...I hope you go it right this time and it really worked for you. Don't thank me rather share with friends and tweets. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment