Pages - Menu

Friday, January 20, 2012

ESUT Begins Registration And Clearance Exercises.

This is to inform the general public and the aiming students of Enugu State University of Science and Technology that the school has begin her registration exercise for the year 2011/2012.

Please, you are hereby advised to go the school and begin your registration and clearance. Though, deadline is yet to be announced.

Would you like to have more information on the school, please visit the Enugu or the Agbani Campus .

The requirements remains your original JAMB admission letter, some cash, a new o-level result checking scratch card, and other relevant documents. Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thank God for answering my prayer by giving me admission in Esut to read law. my prayer for those that are still searching is that the good lord that did it for me will do it for you in the mighty name of JESUS. AMEN NYIA EMMANUEL MARTINS

Best Laptops For Student Guide said...

Thanks for the comment, Emmanuel. I celebrate and thank GOD on your behalf. I pray that yours will be a point of contact to those that are yet to be given admission. May God see you through and crown your efforts with success and favor. Praise God.

Post a Comment