Pages - Menu

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fuoye Has Started 2012 Admission And RegistrationS

This is one of the issues I recieved from a loyal reader of my blog. He said he heard about someone telling him that FUOYE has started giving out their admission to students. A school that has alot of complaints to settle. That's really hilarious to me but who knows? Well, I'm yet to see anyone with the admission stuff. Please, I will like to pass this information across to every one that applied or sat for the Fuoye Post Utme 2011.
NO RUMOUR ZONE, PLEASE.
If you have any news concerning the school, please do not hesitate to email  the author of this blog.

BABSOMOTDEN@GMAIL.COM    with title  "FUOYE UPDATES"

And you will be rewarded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been looking forward to hear from the school but yet nothing is not show.to my suggestion fuoye is not ready to give anybody a admmission.so walst ur time on fuoye.thanks

Best Laptops For Student Guide said...

Thanks for the comment.

Post a Comment