Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Nigeria News: FG Insists On Fuel Subsidy Says No Turning BACK

Mr Femi Falana SAN (arrowed); Dr Dipo Fashina (fourth right) and other civil society activists, during the Lagos protest against the fuel subsidy removal on Tuesday.
Alot of comments that I have read on Nigerian news online. Though they are all express their feeling. I wont say I regret voting or anything like such but this is not what we all want by this time.  A VERY OUTRAGEOUS GIFT TO NIGERIANS. The FG still holds on to his pole saying there is no turning on this fuel subsidy removal. I think when the protest gets more heater, he will bent to the shape that we want him to. One of the comment I read was that


It take not only good luck to rule Nigeria. But I think it take God's Wisdom to govern human being because we can never be satisfy including me.

So, I dey beg ebele my father's brother's aunt's uncle's son make him do something to that fuel price. This price is three much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment