Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Fire Outbreak At Marina, Lagos Island.

That's true. I was on the island connecting an antenna for my brother and I notice a huge cloud of thick smoke. I was telling my brother that that is smoke. This means that there is fire outbreak  somewhere but he told me that it is just a one of the generator that is producing too much of smoke. Just this evening I got the alert from my blog and noticed that the fire outbreak was real. It started around 3pm. The incident happened at Wema Bank Building, Marina, Lagos, and fire fighters got to the place but were not able to do much to the incident on ground. Due to the closeness of buildings, the fire was said to have spread to the near-by buildings.   Only God will Help us ohh. This is new year.
CULLED FROM MIGEB.BLOGSPOT.COM


0 comments:

Post a Comment