Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fuoye Acceptance Fees Payment Is Now On

This is to inform the general public that  FUOYE has started recieving acceptance  fees from students that are offered admission.  This is really amazing when I got the information. I check on my sources and notice that it is real.

According to the info I read concerning the acceptance fee, it is N30,000 into the school account in any ACCESS bank in Ekiti State. Ask for the Fuoye designated account number from the bankers you will meet in the Bank.

It was also said that the deadline for the payment of the acceptance fee is 3rd of Febuary, 2012. If you are yet to see your name, please check the list one more time.

Editor's Note: I never believed this but I would like you to confirm it for yourself because the source is a credible one. And also I have confirmed it from Ekiti Forum. Thanks.  Best Wishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment